Set of Six Rubber Dinosaurs
EYFS teachers can introduce dinosaurs to their class with this super set of robust, rubber dinosaurs. The set consists of six different prehistoric animals and these models range in size from around thirty-two centimetres in length to a whopping forty-two centimetres. They are great for creative, imaginative play and ideal for little hands. The six dinosaurs are a plated Stegosaurus, a long-necked Brachiosaurus, a colourful duck-billed dinosaur (Parasaurolophus) and everyone’s favourite horned dinosaur – Triceratops. In addition, the set includes a large rubber Tyrannosaurus rex and a beautifully bumpy Ankylosaurus.
The Set of Six Rubber Dinosaurs
Picture Credit: Everything Dinosaur
These models really help bring a term topic all about dinosaurs to life and the children can use the replicas to help recreate their very own prehistoric park. The models are light, tactile and super soft. They are suitable for children from three years and upwards and are ideal for creative, imaginative play.
To view the range of educational dinosaur themed toys available from Everything Dinosaur: Educational Dinosaur Toys
The teaching team at Everything Dinosaur have carefully selected this set of six rubber dinosaurs as they are ideal for children at Nursery or at Foundation Stage 2. A set of six dinosaur fact sheets is supplied with each set so that teachers, learning support providers and home educationalists can use facts and information about these dinosaurs to help support learning.
Teaching Ideas Using the Rubber Dinosaurs
- The dinosaurs are all soft and ideal for handling by younger children from three years plus. Use the models to explore how different materials feel, bumpy or smooth? Hard or soft. Heavy or light?
- The set of six rubber dinosaurs can be used to help children learn about different parts of the body. For example, where is the head? Where is the tail? How many horns can you count? Where is the mouth? Which dinosaurs walk on two legs, which ones walk on four? Which is the meat-eater? How do you know?
- The dinosaurs can help children learn the names of popular prehistoric animals
- Use the models to help young children create their own “Jurassic Park” or dinosaur zoo, these models can also be used in the sand play area.
- Roll out some play dough and let the children use the soft, rubber dinosaurs to make patterns. Can they make a set of footprints? How many toes can they count?
For further information and support from the teaching team at Everything Dinosaur simply email: Contact Everything Dinosaur
This set of six rubber dinosaurs features Parasaurolophus, Brachiosaurus, T. rex, Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus and Triceratops. They are great for imaginative, tactile, creative play with EYFS. Recommended for use in schools and for educational activities.